work for you?
Sportsman 1000W Inverter Portable Gasoline Generator
Thanks to Community Members CleverBuffalo458 and studlyjuddly for finding this deal.
About the Product:
- 1000 peak surge watts / 800 rated running watts, run time: 6.3 hours at 50% load, 0.55 gal. fuel tank
- Lightweight and portable, easily grab and go for a convenient power source
- Powers sensitive electronics with stable and constant voltage
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage, and reliable power, safely charge phone, tablets, and other electronics
- One 120V AC outlets, one- 12 Volt DC outlet
- Low oil shutdown and indicator light, engine shut off switch, economy switch, overload indicator light, oil capacity: 10 oz., SAE 10W30
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport, uses unleaded gasoline
- 1.3 HP, 5,000 RPM, 40cc, 4 stroke, noise level: 56db with no load, recoil start
- Watts on various appliance and devices can greatly vary. It is best to check the wattage of the device you would like to power to make sure it is below the running wattage of the generator
- Generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, CARB compliant, available for sale in California
- Includes a 1-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty / 2-Year Emissions Warranty
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About the deal:
- The Sportsman 1000W Inverter Portable Gasoline Generator (GEN1000I) is $110 less (39% savings) than the $279.99 list price.
- About the store:
- Tractor Supply Company Return Policy can be found here.
The 120V level 1 Nissan Leaf charger is intended for a 15A wall outlet and draws something like 12A. I believe that won't work. Perhaps if you have a charger with a selectable charging rate, then yes but that's not what most people tend to have.
If you're looking to get a generator to charge your EV, a) figure out what draw you need and b) note that level 1 charging is SLOWWWW! I did a quick Google search and it's something like 5 miles of range per hour of charge on Level 1 which is usually more for overnight or when it's going to be parked for a while and you're just topping off slowly. You might have a better experience using a public charging station instead.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
CleverBuffalo458 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.