work for you?
Brother HL-L2370DW Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer (Refurbished) EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member GraySquirrel for sharing this deal.
Note: Backordered for delivery; refer to product page for estimated delivery date.
- Visit Staples.com and wait for the pop-up window that says "Unlock $15 Off Your Next Online Order."
- Make sure you disable any ad blockers; you may need to clear cookies, use incognito mode, etc.
- Enter your email address & mobile number to sign up for notifications.
- You will receive your unique $15 off $60 promo code via SMS.
- Add Brother HL-L2370DW Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer (Refurbished) to cart.
- In cart, apply your unique $15 off $60 promo code.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Total will be $89.99 - $15 w/ promo code = $74.99 + free shipping.
- Complete your oder.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This price is 16.7% off the regular refurbished price.
- About this product:
- 4.5 out of 5 stars rating at Staples
- About this store:
- View Staples return policy here. -StrawMan86
This deal may be eligible for up to 2%* at Staples in Slickdeals Rewards (Cashback) via the Slickdeals Extension**Note: This section is automatically added by Slickdeals when a deal also has an active SD Rewards Cashback Offer
BEFORE PURCHASE to qualify for cashback, visit this deal on a supported desktop browser (Chrome, Edge or Firefox) and follow the instructions. We're working on expanding this feature to other browsers in the future!
- Monochrome black & white printing (no color toners to worry about)
- Duplex printing (prints on both sides)
- Wireless connectivity
https://www.staples.com/brother-h...t_24386980 > Backordered for delivery; refer to product page for estimated delivery date
What to do when your "replace toner" message won't go away even after you replaced the toner? If you have a Brother HL-L2350dw or Brother HL-L2370dw printer, follow these easy steps to reset the toner:
1. With power on, open the front cover
2. Press BACK and GO buttons at the same time
3. Press BACK button one more time by itself
4. Press Down Arrow to select the correct toner type:
TNR-HC for high capacity TN-760 toner OR
TNR-STR for standard capacity TN-730 toner
5. Press OK
6. Press Down Arrow to confirm reset
7. Close the front cover and your printer should be ready to print.
The printer uses the following supplies:
Brother tn760 high capacity toner
Brother tn730 standard capacity toner
Brother Dr730 drum unit
Mobile Device Compatibility‡ AirPrint®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria®, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®