work for you?
Samsung EDU/EPP: 49" Samsung Odyssey G9 Curved QLED Gaming Monitor
Thanks community member 240SXFAN for sharing this deal
- Visit the Samsung Discount Program page and select the program for which you qualify.
- Click here for 49" Samsung Odyssey G9 Curved QLED Gaming Monitor
- Add to cart
- Sign in or create a new Samsung account if prompted
- May also be prompted to verify eligibility
- Total in cart will be $923.99 + free shipping
- Resolution: 5,120x1,440
- Response Time: 1(GTG)
- Refresh Rate: Max 240Hz
- Viewing Angles: 178/178 (Horizontal/Vertical)
- Brightness: 420(Typical), 300(Min)
- Curvature: 1000R
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro
- VESA Mount: 100x100mm
- 2x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1x HDMI 2.0
- 1x 3.5 mm Output
- 1x USB Type-B (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1) Input
- 2x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1) Output
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Price Research: Our research indicates that 49" Samsung Odyssey G9 Curved QLED Gaming Monitor (LC49G97TSSNXDC) is $176 less (16% Savings) than the next best price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $1099.99.
- Warranty: Includes 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Samsung Return Policy: Eligible for returns within 15-Days (more info).
If you have a Costco Visa card you can charge the transaction to it and benefit from an additional 24 month warranty, which should put you at ease given the less than stellar reviews for this model.
The monitor is $999 on Amazon if EPP doesn't work for you.
I'm wondering the same thing though I know it's overkill. :D
I have a monoprice 49" and run DisplayFusion software to emulate multiple monitors (instead of "snapping"), and it works great.
But if you don't want three monitors, stick to something just north of 35" in my opinion, as I felt like my curved 35" was just barely too small to have dual screens on. But there aren't really many budget-friendly options past 35" until you get all the way up to 49", sad to say.
On point, this is a darn great price!
I have this and 2, 30 inch dell up true colors mounted above because of the stand issue.
Gaming wise, I'm kind of transitioning away from it, just make sure your games handle this resolution, some games like overwatch limit aspect ratios to keep the competitive landscape fair,
Productivity wise, 2, 24.5 inch monitors next to each other at 1440p, so really need to be close to your face since resolution and size is directedly relative to distance.
In this case:
G7 height without stand is 17.29"
G9 height without stand is only 14.31"
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
240SXFAN posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.