work for you?
12-Month Hulu Ad Supported Subscription Plan EXPIRED
Hulu is offering 12-Month Hulu Ad Supported Subscription Plan on sale for $0.99/Month when you click on the 'Get This Deal' offer link.
Thanks to community member itstrikesback for finding this deal
Note, offer is valid for New & Returning Subscribers (who have not been Hulu subscribers in the past month) only.
About the Offer
- Stream full seasons of exclusive Hulu Originals, current Fall TV, hit movies, kids shows and more
- Watch on 2 different screens at the same time
- Ad Supported Plan
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Offer is only for the Hulu Ad Supported Plan only
- Offer not combinable with any free trial of Hulu Ad Supported Plan or any other promotional offers/pricing
- Any plan switch after redemption of this offer will result in forfeiture of the discount pricing
- You may cancel your subscribers at any time; no hidden fees/pricing; otherwise you will be charge the on-going rate of $6.99/month
- Offer valid through November 29, 2021 or while promotion last
- Please refer to the forum thread for additional details - Discombobulated
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
I tried with an old Hulu email account, but was ineligible. Tried with a new email, but was ineligible.
Figured out I could not get the offer to go through until I switched to a different credit card than I had used before.
Note: The failed attempts have created new logins since the ineligibility was only determined after entering my info and then CC.
If you can, I suggest using (or switching to after account created) a fresh virtual card (e.g. Citicard) set with a low limit (e.g. $3) and expiring Jan 2023. Just in case you forget to cancel before rate changes.
HTH others! -c2nah777
If you have an existing account and want to access this deal, you can delete your Hulu account (Login, select Account, click California Privacy Rights, click Start Deletion). You will need to verify your email, etc. but this will delete your account and you can sign up using your original email and credit card for the 99c deal. You will lose all of your profiles and watch history. - bargainr
Free Hulu: Use a barclay's credit card. They will waive the .99 charge at month close assuming you dont use it for other charges/expenses.
Use Brave browser and never have to install addons. Also YouTube works in background so you can put your phone away in your pocket and use YouTube for music like a super version of Spotify that has EVERYTHING Spotify doesnt.