work for you?
Costco Members: 86" LG UN9070 4K UHD Smart LED TV w/ 5-Year Protection Plan EXPIRED
Thanks to community member Rambabu2 for finding this deal.
About this product:
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Native Refresh Rate: 120 Hz
- webOS Smart TV
- Dolby Vision IQ & Dolby Atmos Audio
- α7 Gen 3 Processor 4K
- Compatible w/ Alexa, Apple AirPlay 2, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant
- 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
- LG Magic Remote
- WESA: 600 x 400
- 4x HDMI 2.1 (1 w/ eARC)
- 3x USB
- 1x Digital Optical Audio
- 5 years of total coverage
- 1-Year LG Manufacturer
- 2nd-Year Costco Concierge Coverage Warranty
- 3-Years Additional All-State Coverage Warranty
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Sale valid through 2/13/22 while supplies last.
- About this product:
- Rated 4.6 stars out of 5 overall based on over 265 reviews on Costco
- About this store:
- Costco Wholesale Return Policy: 90 Days (details)
for $1399 only!
α7 Gen 3 Processor 4K
120Hz Native Refresh Rate
Dolby Vision IQ & Dolby Atmos Audio
Magic Remote Included
Screen Size: (85.6" Diag.)
The people who are buying this TV do not care about quality, they simply want to have a huge tv. My buddy has last years model and he invited us over to watch a football game last year and I felt embarrassed for him. The motion issues on these screens are ridiculous.
Long answer depends on your uses, placement, and potential burn-in problems.
As a layman who did not used either of these two brand TVs: I suggest going after brand new one with more warranty coverage unless you are leaning after Samsung than LG as both seems to be stronger brands.
PS: I use Sony 65 inch from 2018 Summer bought from BestBuy as Costco was not selling Sony around that time so I had to add warranty from side for my own assurance.