work for you?
Select Amazon Accounts: 84-Count Nutramax Laboratories Dasuquin w/ MSM Dog Chews EXPIRED
Thanks to community member Freshmilk for finding this deal.
Note: Select Amazon Accounts have the $8.81 discount applied twice in cart. If ineligible, only one discount will apply in cart and the price will be $24.67.
Amazon also has Nutramax Laboratories Dasuquin w/ MSM Soft Chews (for dogs over 60-lbs). Prices are after 5% S&S and the 2x additional discounts in cart. Shipping is free.
- Dasuquin and Dasuquin with MSM help support and maintain joint comfort. ASU adds to the effects of glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain cartilage structure.
- Antioxidants help to protects joint tissues from oxidative stress.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- The small dog chews are $19.38 lower (55% savings) than the next lowest price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $35.24.
- About this product:
- Rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars from over 18,000 Amazon customer ratings.
- About this store:
- Refer to the forum thread for additional deal discussion.
- Large Dogs, 150ct : $55.57 with subscribe & save - $14.62 savings at checkout = $40.95 ($0.273/ct). Regular price $77.99.
- Large Dogs, 84ct : $39.18 w/ S&S - $10.31 savings at checkout = $28.87 ($0.344/ct). Regular price $54.99
- Small/Medium Dogs, 84ct : $33.48 w/ S&S - $8.81 savings at checkout = $24.67 ($0.294/ct). Regular price $47.99.
Some respondents are noting that coupons are doubling for them...they are not for me. Deals reported by other slickdealers (see first two replies):
- 150ct large dog $26.33
- 84ct small/medium dog $13.07 (incl tax)
Chewy also has these same items on sale for similar price with a 25% discount but does not seem to offer this 25% discount to accounts who have purchased dasuqin products previously based on a very small sample size checking with my dog park friends. YMMV.
Yes, these are expensive anyway even at the discount, but they have been a godsend for two of my dogs (one old and arthritic, the other with chronic knee issues).
Please note that the large dog chews are not twice the dosage of the small/medium... the mix is a little different but if you intend to get the large dog ones and chop them up for your smaller dog, 1 small dog chew approx = 2/3 of a large dog chew. They consider a "large dog" to be 60lbs +. Read the dosing instructions for the small/med dogs product if you plan to do this.
4.8/5 stars on Amazon, 4.7/5 stars on chewy. Good stuff.