work for you?
REI Co-op Men's Flash Insulated Jacket (Various Colors) EXPIRED
- Note: Add a small filler item to reach the minimum for free shipping:
- Filler Item
- GSI Outdoors table spoon $0.95
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This offer matches previous Front Page deal that earned 43+ thumbs up
- About this product:
- Lightweight, windproof, bluesign-approved, recycled ripstop nylon shell and lining fabric has a durable water repellent finish
- Field tested while hiking, backpacking, skiing, running, cycling and sailing in 20–60-degree temps
- Packs down small into its left-hand pocket
- About this store:
- REI return policy here
- See forum thread for additional deal discussion
The Atom has material on the sides that is not insulated designed for ventilation while active. Wind will cut through. If you’re not active and warming up your body you will feel the chill.
The Atom is firm fitting vs the REI which is a full cut.
For the price difference I’d go with the REI. But that’s just me. I personally could give a rats ass about name brands.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
Rokket | Staff posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.