Dell Inspiron 16 5625: 16" FHD+ IPS Touch, Ryzen 5 5625U, 8GB DDR4, 512GB SSD Expired
Thanks to Community Member TalentedOstrich117 for finding this deal.
- Ryzen 5 5625U 6C/12T 2.3 GHz (4.3 GHz Boost, 19MB Cache)
- 16" 1920x1200 IPS Touchscreen 300-nits Display, 100% sRGB
- AMD Vega 7 Graphics @ 1800 MHz
- 8GBx1 DDR4 3200 MHz Ram (2 Slots, 64GB Max)
- 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD
- MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 2x2 + Bluetooth 5.2
- Backlit Keyboard
- Fingerprint Reader in Power Button
- 2 x 2 Watt Stereo Speakers
- 1080p Webcam
- Aluminum exterior shell
- Windows 11 Home, English
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C with DisplayPort 1.4a and Power Delivery
- 1x HDMI 1.4
- 1x SD Card Slot
- 1x Audio Combo Jack
- 1x Power Adapter Port
- 4 Cell 54 WHr Battery
- 4.12 lbs
Editor's Notes & Price Research
This deal may be eligible for up to 3% Cashback at Dell Technologies with Cashback Rewards, a program exclusively for Slickdeals members that enables you to maximize your savings by earning Cashback Rewards Points on select deals found on Slickdeals. Points are redeemable for PayPal credit, gift cards and more. Sign up and start getting paid to shop.
*Note: This message is automatically added when Slickdeals detects a deal with an active Cashback Rewards offer. Please see terms and exclusions for details and to verify eligibility.
Step by step instructions to add/upgrade RAM module:
1. Remove 9 screws holding the bottom panel.
2. Remove bottom panel.
3. Disconnect the battery terminal.
4. Insert SODIMM into slot 1 and 2.
5. Connect the battery terminal
6. Install bottom panel.
7. Screw down the two retaining screws and the remaining 7 screws holding the bottom panel in place.