I guess that we all have our biases.... Chick-Fil-A is not a restaurant with a bunch of fag hating hillbillies.
Barack Obama - Not my President. Your administration has called a soldier charged with desertion as having served with "honor and distinction". Many lives were lost and veterans were permanently disabled looking for a soldier who left under his own accord.
"When I was younger, my mother said to me that if you become a soldier, you will be a general. If you become a priest, you'll end up as the Pope. But I wanted to be an artist, so I became Picasso." ~Picasso
“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." -Malcolm X-
In a recent survey commissioned by a leading soap and toiletries firm, Democrats have proven to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower. The results revealed that 86% of Obama supporters said that they have had sex in the shower. The remaining 14% said they haven't been to prison yet.
"In an age when scientists are creating artificial intelligence, too many of our educational institutions seem to be creating artificial stupidity." - Thomas Sowell
I used to see Elmer Gantry in my head every time I saw Obama on TV.. now instead of Burt Lancaster all I see is the number 666.
We are now in an era where low-information and no-information voters are now in the majority.”
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.