Black Friday Early Access Sitewide Sale Today Only See Deals
XFINITY™ Internet Performance Service for $19.99 per month for months 1-12 and $34.99 per month for months 13-24.
24 MONTH TERM CUSTOMER AGREEMENT
Thank you for choosing Comcast!
A description of the Offer ("Offer") you have ordered is described above. The Offer is subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement ("Agreement"), including the minimum term and early termination provisions under Paragraph 2 below. You may cancel this Agreement within thirty (30) days of the date services ("Service(s)") under the Offer are installed / activated, as applicable. If you wish to cancel this Agreement, you must call Comcast at 1-800-COMCAST. (Upon cancellation you are required to return all equipment provided by Comcast.)
If you do not cancel this Agreement within the 30 day period, the terms of this Agreement will automatically apply and you will be billed for the Services at the rates specified under the Offer.
For customers who install Service with a self-installation kit, the 30 day period begins on the day service is activated and for customers who have Service installed by a Comcast, installer, the 30 day period begins on the date of installation.
1) The customer receiving this Offer named above ("you" or "Customer") will receive the Services under the Offer and for the first 24 months from the date the Service is activated / installed, at the price specified above plus applicable taxes, activation fee, and if Comcast Digital Voice is included, the Regulatory Recovery Fee and other applicable charges (e.g. per-call or International charges). AFTER THE 24 MONTH PERIOD, COMCAST'S THEN CURRENT APPLICABLE CHARGES WILL APPLY. You agree to maintain the Service for 24 months with your account in good standing. Comcast is not responsible for lost or misdirected agreements.
2) YOU AGREE THAT IF ANY SERVICE FOR THE OFFER ARE CANCELLED, DOWNGRADED OR DISCONNECTED FOR ANY REASON DURING THE 24 MONTH PERIOD (EXCEPT DURING THE FIRST 30 DAYS OF SERVICE ACTIVATION / INSTALLATION AS PROVIDED IN PARAGRAPH 3 BELOW), AN EARLY TERMINATION FEE OF UP TO $75 SHALL APPLY. DURING THE TERM OF THE AGREEMENT, THE EARLY TERMINATION FEE WILL BE REDUCED BY $7.50. EVERY THREE MONTHS, BEGINNING WITH THE SECOND MONTH AFTER THE INSTALLATION. IN ADDITION, IF SERVICE IS DOWNGRADED, COMCAST'S APPLICABLE CHARGES FOR SERVICE AND EQUIPMENT WITHOUT A 24 MONTH AGREEMENT WILL APPLY TO ANY REMAINING SERVICES. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT FOLLOWING THE 24 MONTH PERIOD, COMCAST'S APPLICABLE CHARGES FOR SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT WITHOUT A 24 MONTH TERM AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY UNLESS SERVICE IS CANCELLED BY CALLING 1-800-989-4651.
3) If during the term of this Agreement you cancel Service because you move your residence to a location within a Comcast serviceable area and you reconnect to comparable Services offered by Comcast (as determined by Comcast), within 30 days of disconnection, the amount of the early termination fee will be credited upon proof of installation. If Comcast does not offer comparable Services and you activate Comcast residential Cable, Comcast High-Speed Internet or Comcast Digital Voice service within 30 days of your Service disconnection, the amount of the early termination fee will be credited upon proof of installation. To receive the credit, you must contact Comcast by calling, 1-800-989-4651 within forty-five (45) days of Service disconnection.
4) Services under the Offer are for one outlet (except for Comcast Digital Voice.) Comcast's applicable charges for installation, equipment, and other services not specifically included in the Offer as described above (including without limitation, pay per view, and other non-recurring charges) are additional. The provisions of this Agreement supplement the general terms and conditions of the Comcast agreement for residential services for Cable Service, High- Speed Internet and Digital Voice (as amended in accordance with their terms).
5) Comcast may rearrange, delete, add to or otherwise change programming or features or offerings contained in the Services.
Again, thank you for choosing Comcast. Please call us if you have any questions.
Comcast Customer Service