Not a good price
Not a good product
Poor Merchant Reputation
Unable to replicate deal
...The bold part is the product code from IEEE
**NOTE**: ACM signups usually get their MSDNAA login within 2 days. IEEE signups take up to 8 days. See note below.
ACM Typical Sign up Timeline
**NOTE**: ACM is cracking down on Student Status. No problem, If you want to join just fill out the requested information with a legit or seemly legit input
- sign up and ACM will send you log-in information
- You will be asked to enter your Faculty Advisor and Student ID in your Student Profile for verification purposes.
- then you will have to wait till ACM lets you opt-in for MSDNAA membership --- it will take approx. 1 to 2 days --- to check if you can "opt-in", log in to "MyACM" and under the "My Services" tab you will find a light blue box saying "Access ACM's Student Academic Initiative (SAI) Programs: Developer Academic Alliance (formerly MSDN AA), Sun Academic Initiative, and CA Academic Initiative" --- click on "Developer Academic Alliance" link in this box and if ACM has already processed your payment, you will be able to "opt-in" (however, you do not have to wait for the payment processed email ACM will sent you)
- once you "opt-in", MSDNAA will send you their log-in info within 24 hours (check your junk mail folder - my email was buried in junk)
- once you got your MSDNAA login info, you will be able to log-in here http://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/P...897&vsro=8 and download your software
IEEE Typical Sign up Timeline
Within approximately 8 days of your renewal and payment being processed or your new application being processed and accepted, a separate e-mail with user account and login information to access your free software will be sent to the e-mail address on your IEEE record. Please make sure you provide your e-mail address because that is the only way you will receive information about the offer.
- sign up
- wait <8 days
- get an email from MSDNAA
Quote :Student Membership Benefits