I received a mailer for Comcast Xfinity Performance Internet 19.99 per month for 12 months with 1 year contract or Blast Plus for $49.99 per month for 6 months ends 10/21/12. The only thing I saw here is one ending in 9/23. It might just be NE area, but I called 1-877-397-9782 and I got in
. Of course they try to sell you the world (bundles, etc). I declined even the self-install kit (paying for shipping for cables and splitter), and told them I purchased my own DOCSIS 3.0 modem. Motorola SB6121 Staples ~$54.99 with PM (Amazon and coupon) plus cost of coupon. I attached the letter so you can read the rest.
On a side note, I HATE how arrogant Verizon Reps are when I called to make sure I'm no longer in a contract. This reps even refers to himself as Mr. ____. I should have given my name as such Mr. Wynn, lol Here's what came out of his mouth:
1. He KNOWS all about the Comcast promos and there is NO $19.99 Internet
2. FIOS is dedicated speed, Comcast shared with neighborhood
3. FIOS has unlimited download, Comcast has cap limitation
4. I won't be paying only $19.99. Uh hello, don't they charge tax and FCC fees as well? They even increased their rental cost of $2 each.
5. He's sorry that I'm downgrading my service
Well, I said "thank you, good bye" and hanged up before he finished whatever he wanted to say.