Note, I have not yet used the machine, but I spent hours researching it and it looks to be the most convenient and highest quality machine that makes a latte with the press of a button. The reviews on Amazon and pretty much every site it is sold on are very high. There are a few video reviews on You Tube that shows how simple the machine is.
If you don't have a coupon, sign up for Bed Bath and Beyond's email subscription and they will send you a coupon for 20% off any one item (first time subscribers only).
Note, the BBB website shows that the machine is out of stock:
It was also not in stock at the Seattle store that I went to. However, if you ask a customer service rep, you should be able to order the item and have it shipped to you from any other store that has inventory. That is what I did. Shipping was free. I also learned that you can use the in store only coupons to order something online if you have a customer service rep inside the store place the order for you.
This deal isn't quite as good as the $200 front page deal a couple months ago, but I am still happy with the price. Amazon has been consistently around $359 or more since I started watching prices. It has dropped a couples times to much lower, but if you blink, you'll miss those deals. This is a deal that will be good as long as you can find stock at Bed Bath and Beyond and have a very common 20% coupon. I also like buying from Bed Bath and Beyond because they have a no questions asked return anytime for any reason return policy. Fantastic customer service.
By the way, the nespresso website was not clear as to what purchases qualify for the $100 credit so I emailed to ask whether my purchase at Bed Bath and Beyond would qualify. I received the following response by email:
Our answerThe $100 credit is for purschases through January 21, 2013, so if you can find a machine for under $320 at another retailer, you'll get an even better deal.
Dear Mr. Moloney,
Please allow me to clear up any confusion regarding our 2012 Holiday Promotion.
As long as the machine meets the price eligibility requirements, you can purchase it from any retailer that sells our machines. These include Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate & Barrel, Sur La Table and Macy's to name a few.
The machine purchase price must be $199 before the addition of any store promotions/discounts and applicable sales tax. If the price of the machine before taxes and including any store discounts/promotions falls below $199, you will not meet the eligibility requirements necessary to qualify for the $100 Club credit.
I hope this information answers your questions about the 2012 Holiday Promotion, Mr. Moloney.
Thank you for your email,
Nespresso North America
For immediate attention, please contact the Nespresso Club via our toll-free number 800.562.1465. Our Coffee Specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will be happy to assist you.
Alternatively, you may always reach out to us via email for a response within 24 hours.
Thank you for visiting the Nespresso Club online.
Here is the small print from Nespresso's website:
1) Offer • $100 Nespresso® Club Credit on your Club account only with purchase of a Nespresso machine $199 or above made between 11/23/2012 and 01/21/2013, while supplies last. This is not an instant credit. Offer valid in the U.S. only and solely at participating stores. Upon receipt of supporting documents, $100 will be credited to the Nespresso® Club account specified and is valid towards the purchase of coffee, machines and accessories. • Offer is limited to one $100 credit per qualifying Nespresso® machine purchased. • Offer will not be processed without valid requested documents and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nespresso® discount or promotion. • Not redeemable in-store. Void where prohibited or restricted. This offer may not be published without Nespresso® permission. • Fraudulent requests will be voided. Offer not valid for Professional account credit or products. • This is a Nespresso® promotion.http://www.nespresso-us.com/rewards/
2) To receive Nespresso® Club Credit:
• Download and complete your voucher found available at http://www.nespresso-us.com/rewards • Submit your supporting documents via online or mail.
•If submitting supporting documents via online, scan and upload a copy of:
1. The store sales receipt onto www.nespresso-us.com/rewards. Gift receipts not valid.
2. THE ORIGINAL SILVER SERIAL NUMBER STICKER FROM THE MACHINE DRIP GRID.
• If submitting supporting documents via mail:
1. Make a copy of the store sales receipt. Gift receipts not valid.
2. REMOVE FROM MACHINE DRIP GRID, THE ORIGINAL SILVER SERIAL NUMBER STICKER.
3. Please send completed voucher, receipt copy, and requested serial number sticker to:
The Nespresso Year End Promotion
24-01 44th Road, 12th Floor
Long Island City, NY 11101
• Please note that the submitted documents will not be returned.
• SUBMITTED MATERIALS MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 4th, 2013.
$100.00 Nespresso® Club credit can only be used at Nespresso.com, Nespresso boutiques, and on Nespresso telephone orders.
3) Receipt of your Nespresso® Club Credit • Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing your credit upon receipt by Nespresso. This credit is not instant and the Nespresso® Club will confirm this credit via e-mail or phone once available. • Your credit will only be valid for one year from the date it is issued on your Nespresso® Club account.
Nespresso® is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., Vevey, Switzerland.
For submission material inquiries, please call the Nespresso Club toll free at 877.776.6601