1. Go down to your local Best Buy
2. See which fire exits escape to the parking lot
3. Pick up the Nespresso machine in question
4. Walk inconspicuously towards the selected fire exit
5. As you get about 10 yards away, activate a ninja smoke bomb (available at finer martial arts supply stores online)
6. Run like you just stole something (because you did)
7. Hop into car and drive away
Obviously, YMMV - if you're caught you're going to do some time, but if not - free after escape (FAE).
Highly recommend you attempt with a baseball cap and sunglasses, which you should ditch shortly after making your escape.
Thanks for the feedback. And it was late yesterday, and I was pretty stoked and just surprised at the stones. But hey, all they do is break your bones, right? I always default to being nice, but I know not everyone is that way. To each his own, I guess.
It really wasn't hardly any work at all...in fact, I've spent more time on this thread than it took me to put the deal together... I probably put about 45 min total into it, including RT to BBY and working with the cashier there.
Can't wait to have my first latte tomorrow when the UPS guy pulls up with it!
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.