iMito MX1 and MX2 Owner's Thread
I currently own an iMito MX2
- Using K400 Logitech Mouse/Keyboard
- Wireless N With WPA/WPA2 (Works flawlessly, no connection issues so far)
I'm currently still looking for a way to easily navigate it as like an htpc, maybe there's an app or firmware out there that is meant for this.
Dolphin Browser HD APK
Q: How do I set the device resolution?
You have to click on the top thing on the right, go to settings, and scroll to screen. On the right it will show you HDMI OUTPUT, there select your output resolution.
Firmware Update - Change-log
- Soft Power Off Function (standby mode pretty much) without unplugging your device
- Option to hide the notification bar at the bottom of the screen.
Password for file is geekbuying.com
1. Unzip the file.and copy .img to root of your microsd card
2. Insert the microsd card, a dialogue should show up asking you to update the firmware, say yes.
4. Device should restart when finished. You can now remove and/or delete the .img file.