Deal DetailsPromoted 05-06-2013 at 01:15 AM View Original Post
Note, additional savings requires a Shop Your Way Members Account (Free Trial). Offer is valid only on select Goodyear Eagle GT & Bridgestone WeatherForce Plus Tires
- Click here to see which tires best fits your vehicle
- Add 4x qualifying tires to cart
- Apply promo code B3G1TIRE (this will make your 4th tire free)
- Save an additional $40 off $350 auto purchase with promo code 40AUT350 or $35 off $300 with promo code SEARS35OFF300AFFILIATEDEALS if your total below $350 but above $300.
- Shop your Way Members may opt in $65 in points value with promo code 65SYW350 (if your total is over $350)
- Save an additional 10% off with promo code SAVENOW or 20% in point value with promo code MEMBERS (Shop Your Way Members Account required)
- Valid rebate for $40 Off on "qualifying" Goodyear Eagle GT Tires may be applied with your purchase
Sears is running a buy3 get 1 free on Goodyear Eagle GT or Bridgestore weatherforce plus tires
Look for tires that fit your car and add 4 qty of the above brand tires to cart
Apply the below codes for final price
Buy 3 get 1 free with code B3G1TIRE on Goodyear Eagle GT or Bridgestone WeatherForce Plus Offer ends 18-May-2013
$40 off $350 auto purchases, Sold by Sears. Use code 40AUT350. OR SYW members can use 65SYW350 to get $65 in points 01-Jun-2013 See details. [BONUS TIP: these 2 codes currently stack, last time the same thing happened and i was able to get both the $40 off and the points as well]
alternatively you could also use SEARS35OFF300AFFILIATEDEALS (for $35 off) instead of 40AUTO350 and be guaranteed of the $65 in points
Family & Friends! Extra 10% off select items Sold by Sears. Use code SAVENOW. or use code MEMBERS for 20% in points Valid thru 5/7 7am CT
additional $40 MIR for Goodyear GT tires here
Tire-size conversion tool for those of you that are searching for alternate tire sizes that are suitable for your vehicle.
For example, my (Evo-IC) tire size is 235-60-18.
If you check the calculator, you will see that an optional tire size for me would be 255-55-18.
The difference is 0.02% in terms of revolutions per minute and how accurate your speedometer will read.
The 55 were my preference as they were a wider tire, but the 35's were in stock, so I jumped on what they had.
Hope it helps.
Buy from sears for pickup and get the tire package (stem values, lifetime rotation and balancing, mounting) for $11 per tires at walmart... Thanks umm what's his name I forgot LOL
$40 off $350 no longer stacking with B3G1TIRE