Man, the next TDMVP73 killing spree, I'm gonna let you go 1st....what an awesome answer to my question!
1. Trend Micro - should be per offer #
2. Kaspersky - should be per offer # - now asking for whole bottom flap with UPC
3. McAfee - should be per product title per year
4. Total Defense - should be per offer number with activation needed each time
5. Webroot - was per offer #, but now it seems they have gone to per product tile per year and are asking for the complete front cover insert in DVD case packaging, so far just the UPC on their boxed versions - there is a new clause at the bottom of the rebate form which states product requires activation, see here[frys.com] for an example. NOTE - not sure if this is enforced
6. Norton - should be per offer # - limit 20 rebates per year OR $1,000 in rebate value, whichever comes first. See this thread regarding the Nortons debacle.
7. Panda - should be per offer #
8. AVG - should be per product title per year - this includes tuneup utilities as they now are an AVG owned product
hope Im correct on them all... someone double check...
List looks fine kris - I'll expand on 5 and 6 (see annotations)
Slickdeals is able to share the best deals because of the contributions of users like you! If you found a great deal,
please share it with others by posting in our forums.
Welcome to Slickdeals!
Save money here by finding the lowest and cheapest price, best deals and bargains, and hot coupons. We're all about
community driven bargain hunting with thousands of free discounts, promo codes, reviews and price comparisons.
Don't worry, we'll help you find your way. If you haven't already, check out this
that explains the features of our site.