Thread DetailsLast Edited by BoydSchidtt August 5, 2013 at 08:19 AM
Two Thousand One Hundred and Forty Two National Second Prizes - One Hundred and Fifty Three (153): Coors Light Baggo Cooler Games ARV: $80; One Hundred Fifty Three (153): Coors Light Cube Speakers ARV: $50; One Hundred and Fifty Three (153):Coors Light Backpack Cooler Chairs ARV: $42; and One Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Three (1,683) Coors Light Smart Phone cases, each with a built-in bottle opener ARV: $10.
HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes consists of a time-based component and a random draw component.Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00:00 pm CT on 8/1/13 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on 12/31/13. Use Official Keyword KICKOFF or look for additional Local Keywords printed on promotional materials at participating locations where Coors Light is sold, printed on specially-marked packages of Coors Light® (18 pack, 24 pack and 30 pack 12 ounce cans) and printed on neck labels of 12 ounce bottles of Coors Light®, generally available from 8/1/13 through 12/16/13, while supplies last. To enter in the Sweepstakes, visit http://www.CoorsLight.
enter the Official Keyword KICKOFF or a Local Keyword (each a “Keyword”) and then follow the directions to complete the online entry form ("Entry"). You may request a link to the mobile version of the Website (the “Mobile Website”) by texting a Keyword using an SMS-enabled and web-enabled smartphone to 42653, then following instructions in the reply text message to verify your age (data rates may apply; see below for details). After accessing the Mobile Website, follow the directions to enter a Keyword and complete the online entry form (also an "Entry"). All Entries must be received between 12:00:00 pm CT on 8/1/13 and 11:59:59 pm CT on 12/31/13 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Please check the rules for LOCAL KEYWORD for your area. Example, for certain Texas Zipcodes, TEXANS enters you in for Four (4) tickets to a regular home season game, four (4) pre-game tailgate passes and one (1) parking pass. arv $580 (travel to game not inclusive)
National Grand Prize Trips include round-trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to location specified in the table listed above for winner and three (3) adult guests, two (2) nights hotel standard accommodations (two rooms/double occupancy), four (4) tickets to the game, roundtrip transportation to/from hotel/airport and hotel/game, VIP game experience and Coors Light Gift Package. National and Local Prizes only include the information listed above for each prize. Ground transportation for local prizes not included unless stated in the local prize description.Winner’s guests must be 21 years of age or older. Trips and game ticket prizes must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor. Winner and guests must travel on the same itinerary if travel is provided by Sponsor. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winner and guests are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Winner is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Travel must be booked at least seven (7) days in advance. Guests of winner must sign and return a travel liability release before travel will be booked. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to Winner and/or his/her guest(s) if either winner or his/her guest(s) violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event.
Total ARV of all National Prizes: $136,272.27
Total ARV of Prizes available to New York Residents: $137,272.27
Total ARV of Prizes available to Florida Residents: $138,272.27
4. NATIONAL GRAND PRIZE AND LOCAL GRAND DRAWING/NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on our about each Draw Date in the table above from among all eligible entries received during (or prior to) the corresponding Entry Period by Ignition Network, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Non-winning Entries will be carried over into any subsequent drawings. All prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received and prizes are properly claimed. Potential winners will be notified by phone, mail, email and/or overnight delivery.
5. NATIONAL FIRST PRIZE, NATIONAL SECOND PRIZE AND LOCAL FIRST PRIZE NOTIFICATION: Winners will be determined through random computer generation methodology. First Prizes are randomly time-seeded, one per day, throughout the Sweepstakes Period, then all remaining First Prizes are randomly time-seeded throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. One (1) of each Second Prize will also be randomly time-seeded each day throughout the Sweepstakes Period and eleven (11) Coors Light Smart Phone case prizes will be randomly time-seeded through the Sweepstakes Period. The first entrant who completes an Entry (whose Entry is properly received and recorded by Sponsor's computer) on or immediately after a randomly selected time during the Sweepstakes Period will win the corresponding prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of Entries received and the order in which the Entries are received. Potential winners of the Sweepstakes are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules; Keywords must have been obtained legitimately. Potential winners will be notified by email within 24-48 hours of the time the Entry is received. Potential winners will be provided with instructions to claim their prize and will have until 1/18/14 to claim the prize or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, may be awarded to an alternate winner. Only potential winners will be notified.
KICKOFF AND HBCU are your national words. Below is a list of the indivdual states that can play local codes. I think I got all of them.
TEXAS KEY WORDS
TEXANS NOTE FOR CERTAIN ZIP CODES see KEYWORDS LINK ON FORM
NEW YORK KEYWORDS
LOUISIANA AND MISSISSIPPI KEYWORDS
ALABAMA AND GEORGIA KEY WORDS
KANSAS AND MISSOURI
ALABAMA< KENTUCKY AND TENNESSEE
Please note for fulfillment:
· National Grand Prize - Limit one (1) per person/per household.
· National First Prize – Limit one (1) per person/household
· National Second Prizes - No limiton daily secondary prizes.
· Local Grand Prize – Limit one (1) per person/household.
· Local First Prize – No limiton local first prizes.