I switch over to DirecTV a couple months ago and was able to get $400 cash back with my deal. I received a $200 Costco cash card, $10 off for $10 months (refer a friend) and $100 back through Bank of America Bank Amerideals.
Here's what I did:
- Signed up for DirecTV through the Costco website (no, you do not have to be a member at Costco to get the deal) Here's the link: http://www.costco.com/directv.html
- Click on the link. It will say it is transferring you to the DirecTV website. Click OK
- Click on the "View All Packages" button on the page. This will take you to the package options.
- Select the package you want and the equipment. Once you are looking at your cart, open a new tab with this link: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/ref...rogram.jsp
- Once back in your cart, you can submit the order. MAKE SURE THE COSTCO LOGO IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. ALWAYS TAKE A SCREEN SHOT OF THE CONFIRMATION PAGE AND PRINT IT OUT.
If you are having a difficult time adding the referral code, you can always call in once the order is placed and let them know you forgot to add your referral code. My friend was able to do this, but had to call a couple times until he found a C.S. rep that would add it.
If you have Bank of America, you can sign up through their BankAmeriDeals page to received $100 back with a new DirecTV service. I just received confirmation that I received the $100 rebate through BofA. You must pay your bill the first two months using your debit card to received the $100 rebate.