Deal DetailsPromoted 06-30-2014 at 12:42 PM View Original Post
Chase offers $200 Cashback with New Chase Freedom Credit Card Approval after you Spend $500 in First 3-Months. Thanks MikeHN92
Note, you may earn a $25 Bonus when you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase
Sure enough, when I went in today to apply for the Chase Freedom card and asked if they were offering any promotions for the card they confirmed the $200 cash back promotion. It is valid now through June 30th is what I was told. I have seen this deal posted before a while back, and just wanted to inform others that it is back again.
Chase Freedom $200 Cash Back
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- For a limited time, earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3‐month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99%‐22.99%
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between July 1 and September 30, 2014 at gas stations and Kohls
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants and Amazon.com. It’s free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire
If you applied for this card within the last 3 months (90 days) and received a lower offer. Send Chase a secured message and they will match the offer.