Note, a Twitter and Amex Card are required. Additionally, users have reported that the offer may also be located under "Offers for You" when you log into your American Express Credit Card Account.
- Click here and sync your Amex card to your Twitter account
- From your Twitter account, tweet #AmexGiftCard to add the offer to your synced Amex Card
- Note, be sure that you receive an "@ reply" message from @AmexSync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Spend a total of $200 or more on American Express Gift Cards with your synced card at americanexpress.com/gift-cards by July 30 and receive a $10 Statement Credit.
- Enter promotion code DGPCM during checkout to waive the purchase charge/activation fee. Thanks MIAMIGUY305
Editor's Notes & Price Research
It is best to purchase two $100 eGift Cards (in two orders) to avoid the shipping cost. Slickdealer MIAMIGUY305 also mentioned using promotion code DGPCM to waive the purchase charge fee. Please refer to forum thread for additional information.
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $200 or more on American Express Gift Cards at www.americanexp
Terms and Conditions
Offer valid online only. Offer only applies to online Gift Card or Business Gift Card order completed at https://www.americanexp
This was on my Amex BCP this morning. $10 is $10, although some of it will be used towards covering the fee. Physical gift cards have a fee of $3.95 per card.
Best option - $200 e-gift card + $3.95 fee - $10 statement credit = $193.95 (3% off)
EDIT: New Best option - $200 e-gift card + $0.00 fee (Coupon code: DGPCM - thanks MIAMIGUY305) - $10 statement credit = $190.00 (5% off)
Note: If your credit card offers 1% back on all purchased, you could get the $200 gift card for $188 after cash back.
PPB2015 promo code to waive purchase fee. Good until August 31st.[/QUOTE]
To waive shipping, sign up for the Free 3 month trial of the Premium Shipping. Must have an American Express login (i.e. you need an AMEX branded credit not, not prepaid cards like Serve/ Bluebird/ Redbird.
Shop through CB sites to get additional 1% CB.
NOTE: American Express online won't accept orders placed with Amex Serve- They consider that as attempting to purchase with a gift card.
to receive 100% off Purchase Fees now through 9/15/2014 or visit americanexpress.com/gift and use code SUMMER9