Deal DetailsLast Edited by TDMVP73 July 29, 2014 at 08:58 AM
I didn't see this posted, so I thought I'd share. Looks like a pretty cool new device!
- Bolse Black 5V/12A (60 Watts) 7-Port USB Wall/Desktop Charger with SmartIC Technology & Detachable 5 Ft. Power Cord (LC128)
- Apply Code: 7FKV4UYK at checkout.
- Price (after coupon): $32.99 + Free Shipping
- This Bolse 7-Port Desktop Charger is the most powerful USB charger on the market, with a Total Output of 5V/12A (60 Watts); it has the ability to charge 5 iPad Airs at full speed simultaneously.
- The Bolse 7-Port USB Wall/Desktop Charger with SmartIC Technology is the perfect solution for the home/office to replace multiple OEM chargers with one product.
- Compatible with a wide-variety of devices, including: iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 4S, 4; iPad Air, Mini, Retina Mini; iPad 4, 3, 2; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3; Galaxy Note 3, 2; LG G3, G2, HTC One (M8), Bluetooth Speakers & More
- Included in the box is a detachable 5 Ft./1.5 M Power Cord
- Each of the 7 USB ports is equipped with an over-current, over-voltage, and short-circuit protector.
- AC 100-240V input voltage, which is perfect for international traveling
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
What is "SmartIC" Technology?
- SmartIC Technology: the way the SmartIC technology works is by distributing the perfect charge to each device individually and simultaneously, automatically recognizing what you have plugged in at a given time. Once the battery is full, charging will automatically stop for that specific device. Even if you have completely different devices plugged in, each one will receive an OEM quality charge, which is the best possible in terms of speed and effectiveness. The technology is so advanced, it will give a different OEM level charge to each of your devices.
- *** We strongly recommend using your original cable (such as Apple MFI-Certified Lightning Cables) to get full speed charging. ***
- A multiple-device charger can pose risks to mobile devices, as it may provide fluctuating power output. Bolse takes care of this issue and ensures that each device connected to the charger is safe. Each USB port equipped with an over-current, over-voltage, and short-circuit protector. In the event that the charger lowers its power output, the device will stop charging.