- Go to Google Play or iTunes to download the Dunkin Mobile App
- Download App
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Click to Sign up
- Click to Enroll in DD Perks
- Click to Add a Card
- Purchase a Dunkin Donuts for $2
- Enroll in DD Perks with promo code BONUS
- You will receive the $2 card you purchased + $5 Bonus DD gift card with promo code BONUS + Free Medium Beverage
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Back again for those who missed this +274 Frontpage Deal last week. Offer is valid today only! Refer to the forum thread for additional information.
Same deal as last week:
Email subject: Today only! Get a $5 DD Card when you enroll in DD Perks® with code "BONUS"
How to get this offer step-by-step:
1. Download or Open the Dunkin' Mobile App®
2. Accept Term and Conditions
3. Click to Sign Up
4. Click to Enroll in DD Perks
5. Click to "Add a Card"
6. Purchase a DD Card (min $2) or use an existing DD Card
7. Enroll with promo code BONUS
8. $5 Bonus DD card will be added to your account
You will also get a free medium beverage emailed to you when you register in DD Perks.
Added screenshot of the third page of sign-up process on app where you enter the Promo code: BONUS
- Make sure you use a new device each time you sign up for a new account in order to earn the $5 bonus gift card. Signing up for a new account on the same device you previously used will count you as a returning customer and you will not get a $5 bonus gift card. You may try to clear cache but no one has confirmed if that method works.
- Or if you didn't know the above and registered more than one account on the same device and didn't get the $5 bonus gift card for the second account, you can try contacting Dunkin Donuts to request the $5.00 for the second account. Someone has confirmed $5.00 was added to their account in about 24 hours.
- You can use a previously registered gift card to sign up for a new account and earn the $5.00 bonus gift card, but you must first remove that card from the account it was previously registered in. Note: Some devices do not have the option to remove a registered card on the app.
- Not all Dunkin Donuts accept mobile payments, recognize the Dunkin Donuts app or participate in the DD Perks Program. If you go to Restaurant Locator on the website or app, it will show what your local store is capable of accepting.