Did this coupon
work for you?
work for you?
Quote from Walmart Guarantee :1. Head to a Walmart store on Nov. 27 at 6 p.m. and line up for our Black Friday 1-Hour Guarantee items.
2. Be in line within an hour of the event start time and you're guaranteed that item at our Black Friday price - even if it sells out.*
*Limit 1 of each Guarantee Item per person, per transaction. Prices featured are available only between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. November 27 at your local store, except where prohibited by law. Check local store for hours.
3. If the item sells out, you'll get a 1-Hour Guarantee Ticket to hand to the cashier for purchase at checkout.
4. Hold on to your receipt and register it at www.walmart.com/1hourguarantee, where you'll confirm to which store you'd like the item shipped.
5. Once you're registered, you'll receive email alerts letting you know when to pick up your item.
6. Your item is guaranteed to arrive at your store by Christmas.
Quote from Walmart :How long do I have to pick up once I am notified my item is ready? You have until January 8, 2015 to pick up your 1-Hour Guarantee purchase. http://help.walmart.co
Quote from Walmart :"We're using our entire supply chain to deliver for our customers in a way no other retailer can," said Mac Naughton. "Our guarantee ensures our customers get the product they came for and enables us to organize the store in a way that makes the shopping experience better for everyone."
After listening to customers who used Walmart's 1-Hour Guarantee last year, the retailer has simplified the registration and pick-up process for those that do not receive the product during the event. This year, customers will be asked to take the following steps:
Bring their 1-Hour Guarantee ticket to the checkout lane and pay for the item. Visit Walmart.com before 12:59 p.m. ET Dec. 1 to enter the transaction code from the receipt and choose the store to pick up the item before Christmas. Provide the receipt when it's time to pick up the item. Any corresponding Walmart Gift Cards will be given to the customer at this time.
Mac Naughton added, "We've taken significant steps to improve the 1-Hour Guarantee process from beginning to end. It's simple and seamless."