*These Rules are Constantly Being Updated! Please Read Them ALL*
You are welcome to trade anything you please, as long as what you are requesting to receive is $5 or under (retail value, not perceived value). Please be aware that you are trading at your own risk! If something happens, the Moderators will not get involved. You need to work out the problems/issues with the other party on your own. You cannot negatively bash a "bad trader" in your signature, or anywhere else on Slickdeals.net It is a Personal Attack, and is not allowed here.
You may contact a moderator after
you have made every effort possible to resolve the issue(s).
Remember, you are trading at your own risk! We are unable to enforce any sanctions or force a user to act since we do not monitor nor endorse this activity. Further, we cannot guarantee that administrative sanctions will occur as a result of abuse without positive proof.
Do NOT offer money of any kind! This includes bitcoins! Google Wallet or any other electronic transfer of funds.
It's a self promotion for personal gain (monetary gain), and it's not allowed! Money cannot exchange hands between SD member. This is includes PMs, posts, or any other forms of communication on SD! You cannot ask for money/PayPal in "exchange".
That is selling, and is not allowed here. Same for referrals! You cannot have people take part in referrals as part of your "trade".
1. Your requested item must be $5 or under (retail value, not perceived value). Anything more will be removed (moderators reserve the right to remove your entire post if necessary). Repeat offenders will be warned.
2. Don't like the $5 rule? Don't participate here
3. You may only request in trade something for $5 and under and you must be specific in that. You may give away in trade things of higher value but stick to requesting things in return that are $5 or less.
4. If there is a problem with your trade, or the person you are trading with you need to work it out on your own and in PRIVATE. Moderators will no longer be getting involved in disputes.
Alert the Moderators of any dishonest or bad traders after resolution attempts have been made.
5. What number rule is this? That's the MAXIMUM retail value
the requested item can be.
6. Have fun, be fair and honest.
7. Post only what you would like and what you have. All replies and dealing should be done via PM.
8. Fünf, cinq, cinco, пять, cinque, vijf, fem, five. Got it? Good!
9. You must list the amounts of the items you are trading. Don't say "GC", say "$3 GC". Be honest & specific.
10. Coupons carry a value of only 1/20 of 1 cent. Therefore, they are OK if the OFF amount exceeds $5.
11. You can trade an item that has a value over $5 for any other item that has a value of $5 or less. For example, you can trade a Fandango Code (ARV $13.50) for a $5 Amazon CG. But you cannot trade the Fandango code for something over $5 (like a $14 Amazon GC).
12. Promo\Ticket codes are like coupon codes they have no actual retail value: some examples of these may include but are not limited to... 1-800 flowers, Victoria's secret, Bloomingdale's, Sak's, Vudu, Stubhub, Six Flags, etc. They don't fall under the $5 trade value.
13. Amazon GCs are NOT coupon codes and do fall under the $5 rule
14. Keep the chit chat to a very low minimum, so it does not clutter the board!
15. PLEASE edit your original post when what you were offering for trade is gone (just GONE is fine!) PLEASE DO NOT
mod alert these posts for removal. They are kept in case there is ever an issue with trades that the mods need to look into.
16. You can only "bump" your trade list once in a 24hr period.
*Cross posting in different threads is also considered "bump" and follows "1x24" rule.
17. Reps cannot be required as part of a trade. If someone reps another as a thanks for a trade, that's fine, but you cannot ask for one.
If you offer to rep in trade, that's fine. If you say "reps appreciated, after trade complete", that is fine.
If you do not follow these rules, this thread will be closed by a mod and ruin it for all the Slick Dealers who enjoy it. YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN THE SLICK DEALS DOG POUND IF YOU IGNORE RULES! Please, do not ruin it for those who love this thread!
Thank you javaFlower for rules #7 & #15. Thank you javaFlower & DawnMarie for rule #11 and thank you mamajayjay for rules #10 & #11.