Edited February 25, 2015
at 08:47 AM
I wanted to share another good and cost effective wireless Bluetooth game controller
to use on your smartphone and tablets and even on PC/laptops for emulators/ROMs and apps
It's on sale for $7.97 both online (+ shipping to home) and in-store (can order online for in-store pickup)
. And there are plenty of these in-stores every Gamestop
so check your local Gamestop using zipcode inventory availability
Edit: Online is unavailable now but in-store pickup and finding in-store works perfectly well! So go ahead and search your local Gamestop!
Select "Pick up at store / Check Availability" option of item page.
It seems for online stock keeps coming back on and off randomly
, switching from available to unavailable to available to unavailable to available yet again. But in-store pickups are always unchanged and depends on however many stock your local Gamestop has.
Edit #3: This controller seems to be on sale for another full week of 2/15 - 2/21 according to this week's online deal/ad.
It continues to be on sale again for another week! Is this the new permanent price?
- Connect to your Android tablet via Bluetooth
- Dual Player Compatibility - Sync two controllers to a single device for multiplayer action
- Keyboard or Gamepad Commands - Flip the controller between traditional Gamepad or Keyboard Mode. In Keyboard mode, configure each button individually for a completely customizable experience
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery - Play for up to 8 hours on a single charge
- 30 Foot Maximum Range - Hook your tablet up to your TV and play from the comfort of your couch
- Works with most Android tablets on the market (Android 3.x or later)
Final Notes / 2 cents:
Despite the name and being homemade by Gamestop, this can play and work pretty well on my Android smartphone, Windows 8.1 tablet and my Windows 7 desktop and laptop
. I could even play steam games with this controller
I remember getting it for $10 last year when it was on sale back then, normal price when it first came out was $25.
If you're looking for a cheap wireless/Bluetooth controller to use on your games that you wouldn't spend tens of dollars more like PS3/4, XBOX, or MOGA controllers, this would be a good option for those on budget.
Also can I have a cookie?