How to earn points on Sweeps/Doorbusters
1 - Go here for the sweeps/doorbusters: http://www.shopyourway.com/app/2/l/
2 - Type in the name of the current Sweep/Doorbuster in the search bar
3 - Click "Get Started" on the Sweep/Doorbuster that shows up.
4 - Do the survey (I recommend "other" "none" "prefer not to say" or "no" to give as little marketing information as possible to the world - they sell this about you)
5 - When you're done with the survey, a spinner/scratch off will appear. Press skip and then the reward is shown if you earned it.
6 - The rewarded points will appear in your My Points section. To check, at the top of the screen, click your name and then "MY POINTS" to see how many points you got. It will take a few hours to update typically but sometimes a day or two.
All Sweeps and Doorbuster points expire in 14 days.
How to help locate Doorbusters
1) Visit shopyourway.com/sweeps
2) Click All Sweeps
3) Hold down the space bar until all the sweeps load (this can take up to 2 minutes, you can always leave a heavy object on the space bar)
4) Press CTRL+F and type "Doorbuster"
5) Post a comment in the thread if you find one - PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE THE WIKI AT THIS TIME!
Repeat whenever you feel like it, rep Rachel42 for this trick.
You can also leave the Sweeps by Shop Your Way page[shopyourway.com] open. When new sweeps are posted you'll receive a notification and then it's time to check for a new doorbuster! Rep shari0 for this tip.
Win It! - Daily Sweeps Win It! - Spin Daily to Win, is a daily sweeps game. Each day, you are allowed up to 10 spins for the chances to win a prize, points ($.25, $.50, or $1), or nothing. The rules and the number of times you can spin change daily (see Prize Rotation table below). Points expire 14 days from the day earned.
You can play Win It! on your smartphone (website was removed )
1. Download the Win It! - Spin Daily to Win app: Android[google.com] iOS[apple.com]
2. Log in with your SYWR account information.
3. When you first load up Win It!, you first must add 5 products to your list that range in price from $50 - $399 and 5 items that range from $400 - $1000. Use the search bar to search for products to add to your list that you have a 0.0001% chance of winning. You only have to do this step once.
4. Then click on the product and press Spin/Spin to Win
5. An ad may appear. You can skip the ad.
6. A wheel should appear and start spinning. Press Skip to reveal the prize immediately.
7. A pop up should come up saying if you won the prize, points, or nothing.
8. Repeat for each product until you run out of spins.
The 10 spins resets daily at midnight.
"Doorbuster" is the name of one of several contests offered by SYWR. Doorbusters only last a certain amount of time before they expire. The points earned from Doorbusters expire 14 days when you did the Doorbuster. These points can be used as regular points at Kmart or Sears.
1. What does a doorbuster sweeps or instant win look like on the listing?
Look at the attachments below. The doorbuster screen picture shows a sweeps listing with the doorbusters circled. The pink flag on the picture is the hallmark of a doorbuster.
2. I entered the doorbuster and the pink "doorbuster" flag on the sweeps went away. Is it over and I just made it under the wire?
In most cases, no. Once you enter, it will not say "doorbuster" anymore for you. This DOES NOT MEAN the doorbuster is dead. If you log out and check it, it will probably still be live. You can also check it in another browser where you're not logged in if you don't want to log out of SYWR.com in your main browser and check to see if the DB is still live that way.
3. I have a coupon. Can I combine Sweeps/Doorbuster Points with a coupon to make a sweet deal? Yes, you can. Before, Doorbuster points were surprise points, which often had many exclusions on them. Now, Sweeps/Doorbuster points are just regular points with a short expiration time (14 days).
4. I got some washcloths free with my last Sweeps points that were expiring. They fell apart, because, well, Kmart. Can I return them and get points back? If the points are now expired and you try to return something, you might not get those points back.
5. When Sweeps/Doorbuster points expire, what TIME do they expire?
They expire at 11:59 PM Central Time on the date stated. So adjust for your time zone. For Pacific time, they would expire at 10 PM, for example. note- they have at time expired up to 10 minutes earlier
Which Slickdeals thread should i be posting to/searching?