- 1.2GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Memory
- 5" 1280x720 IPS Display w/ 8MP Rear Camera
- 2500mAh Battery
- Windows Phone 8.1
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- All existing and non-AT&T customers are eligible to SIM unlock this device - free of charge - for use on any GSM carrier. Visit AT&T's Consumer Device Unlock Portal and follow the prompts
- Non-AT&T Mobility Customers may select this option from the list and simply provide their device's IMEI number along with their credentials.
- For an in-depth review of the Nokia Lumia 640, head over to AnandTech. -RevOne
8MP camera with Full HD video
8GB storage/microSDXC 128GB
Operating System : Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim
Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim
Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
Clock rate: 1200 MHz
Mass memory: 8GB
Maximum memory card size: 128GB
Free cloud storage up to 30GB
1. DO NOT turn on the phone yet and never put a SIM card throughout this process! (If you have already done so, do a hard reset by pressing and holding volume down and power/wake button)
2. Write down IMEI # found on the packaging or inside the phone cover.
3. Submit AT&T unlock request & agree to Terms to unlock as "Non-AT&T Mobility Customer" via https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?
4. You'll get 2 emails in the span of 12-24 hours. (1st is confirmation request # & 2nd is the 20-digit code.) Check your unlock request status here: https://att.com/deviceunlock/status.html
5. Now is the time to power on the device for initial startup
6. Update phone OS (System -> Settings -> Phone Update) and restart when completed
7. Sign into a Microsoft account to install applications
8. Once you receive the 2nd email within 24 hrs. for the 20-digit code, dial ##7820# on keypad (NOT emergency dialer!) to access SIM unlock screen with the padlock symbol.
9. Enter the 20-digit code
10. The padlock symbol will change to unlock within 15-30 seconds.