Note, select the blue free button to take advantage of this offer without having to sign up for the 30-day trial.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Be sure to take advantage of this free offer to own the soundtrack to this classic movie by Tim Burton. -slickdewmaster
How is this 22 years old?!?
For the past 7 days, I have been getting the "Try again later, we're doing a little maintenance" error message every time. If you continue to experience this problem, there is a simple solution. I had to log into Groove and accept the terms & conditions. Installing the Groove app on your smartphone IS NOT NECESSARY. If you're doing this from your home PC or laptop, you do not need to install anything. Simply follow the instructions in this Wiki.
1. Log in to your Microsoft account here:
2. Verify that the time zone on your computer matches the time zone for your Microsoft account. If there is ANY discrepancy, it will throw up that error message and prohibit you from downloading the MP3 album. To verify, click on account settings for your hotmail (or Microsoft account). Example here:
3. If you have verified step 2 above & still experience the problem, the problem is most likely that you have never signed into your Groove account and need to accept the terms & conditions. Don't have one? Never signed up? It comes automatically with your msn or hotmail account.
You don't even need to install the application or app on your device or PC. Again I repeat: INSTALLING GROOVE IS NOT REQUIRED FOR THIS TO WORK. The steps I had to take to sign in to groove are not the most intuitive. I tried to re-create the steps but it's rather difficult to do since I've already done so on my PC. Here's a basic idea:
4. Remain logged into your Microsoft account. If you have already logged out, log back in.
5. Click on the link that says "View Account". screenshot here:
6. You will be taken to a different Microsoft page that looks like the following:
Near the top, you should see a blue banner with some menu options. Click on the one that says "Services & subscriptions" as shown in the screenshot and follow the rest of the instructions I've typed out in the screenshot.
7. Somewhere you should see the option to log in (or sign up for Groove service). Do not click on any link that says start free 30-day trial or similar. You do not want that option. All you need to do is choose the free option that comes with your MSN or hotmail account.
8. After you've accepted the terms & conditions (for Groove), you will be shown the main page for your Groove account. It should look like this:
9. Click on the link towards the bottom of the screen that says "Shop for music".
10. You will be taken to the Microsoft store. You don't need to search for the free album again. To find the free MP3 album, simply copy & paste this URL into your address bar:
NOTE: The download should arrive in 2 parts. The first zip file is 14 MB and the second one will be 202 MB (in total: 216 MB). Good luck!