Disclaimer: I take no credit (or liability) for this deal. Proper credit should go to DickestSeal. I'm reposting because the promotion has been extended!
has a $300 trade-in promotion for ANY WORKING SMARTPHONE (AWS) when adding a line with device phone payment (DPP).
also has a promotional code that works in-store & on it's website for $100 off the retail cost G4 [verizonwireless.com]
- LGG4SAVE or LGG4SAVE100B (in store)
has a $200 Visa card rebate on the purchase of a any Verizon G4 model from Oct. 30th - November 15th. Submission deadline of 11/27/15.
Read further on this thread. Your questions may have already been answered there.
Steps for getting it in the store -
a. Go online, and add LG G4 into the cart under the device payment plan (DPP)
b. Apply LGG4SAVE code, to get $100 off. If that doesnt work try LGG4SAVE100 or LGG4SAVE100B. The code apparently works in their system.
c. A pop-up will say, trade-in your eligible phone. Enter the IMEI etc. and you'll get $300 added to the cart
d. The $300 will NOT be applied to your final total (which is probably ~$452 at this point without taxes)
e. Choose a phone plan. For a new line the cheapest is $30+$20 (i.e. $50/month)
f. Take a print out of your cart, your trade-in phone, and head to a Verizon store that has LG G4 in stock
g. Ask to replicate this deal
i. Tell them you want to use your $300 trade-in towards the downpayment
. They'll have to manually add this step because if you don't do this your total will be $0 and your trade-in amount will be sent to you as a verizon gift card. You DO NOT want to do that
j. Depending on your state, your final bill will include taxes on the full price of the device or post-discounted price (in CA it's on the full price)
k. Come back home with your shiny device and follow OP's link to register your claim for $200 rebate on LG's site
l. Upload a copy of your invoice, UPC (on the box), and IMEI (on the box)
m. Wait a few weeks for the rebate to show up, go ahead with cancellations if needed.
n. Congratulations on replicating the deal!
Steps for getting it online -
0. Go to a cashback site, and follow its Verizon link (disable ads blocker) and follow steps a, b, c, d and e from above
1. Go ahead with the payment. You will NOT be able to apply $300 from your trade-in towards the device cost during the checkout. (T& C states non-verizon customers receive a Verizon Gift card; if you receive a Verizon Gift Card, you will be able to apply that to your costs- service + price of phone via the Verizon website. T&C indicate that current verizon customers receive a bill credit; sounds like either way you will HAVE TO CALL to get that applied to the cost of the device, instead of the cost of your service. Prepare to deal with the VZW machine!)
2. Mail out your trade-in device
3. Once G4 is received, follow step L from above
4. Wait a few weeks for cashback, trade-in credit, and rebate to show up, go ahead with cancellations (ONLY after 30 days of "usage"- VZW will chargeback for the full price if the phone does not have "usage" for 30 days) if needed.
5. Congratulations on (almost) replicating the deal!