So there has been a 10% off coupon code going around for any purchase on PlayStation+.
I'll do you one better.
I purchased the Uncharted 3 bundle (and this should be included in all new PS4 bundles) and inside it was a code for 20% off any purchase on the PlayStation+ network.
It applies to full games, co-op sale, flash sale...
How it works:
1) There should be a coupon code that came packaged inside your PS4 console. I purchased the Uncharted 3 Bundle and there was a small 5"x7" fold-out brochure called "Discover More From PlayStation Network" which has the unique code inside.
2) Open an Account on PlayStation Network (or use an existing account)
3) The purchases must be made in the PlayStation Store through the PlayStation 4 console itself. Coupon code does not work if you try to shop through your Desktop/Smartphone/Tablet
4) Add all the items/games to cart (does not apply to PlayStation+ subscription)
5) Select 'Enter Discount Code' field and enter the 10 digit code
I was able to purchase all of the following for $29.99 (I got the additional $2 discounts on the co-op games as I became a PS+ member)
All for $29.99
- Journey (reg edition)
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Trine 2: Comlete Story
- Castlestorm Definitive Edition
- The Order: 1886