Galaxy S6 US Variant 32GB Smartphone locked $249.99 @ Cricket Wireless w/ Free Shipping
Deal DetailsLast Edited by daisybeetle November 30, 2015 at 08:53 AM
Deals activate starting at 3 AM ET
Cyber Monday Offer
Valid 11/30 – 12/3
(while supplies last)
Grab a Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, & S6 for 50% off with activation on a smartphone plan
• Samsung Galaxy S4: $99.99 (originally $199.99)
• Samsung Galaxy S5: $199.99(originally $399.99)
• Samsung Galaxy S6: $249.99 (originally $499.99)
Need to pay tax plus one month's payment (min $40). Free shipping.
Can be combined with referral credit ($25) for new accounts and port-in rebate ($100) from non-AT&T line. (Rebate can be submitted online including proofs)
Samsung Galaxy S Offer: Offer ends 12/03/15. While supplies last. Valid online only at www.cricketwire
Steps to install root, install tether, disable OTA updates. Use at your own risk.
1. Root your phone by downloading this file to your phone: http://forum.xda-developers.com/a...1431610998
Once downloaded click Download data to get the new build updates. Run the root app. It will prompt you to change system settings to allow unknown files. Follow the prompts. SU will be installed. If root is successful you will be prompted to reboot.
2. To stop OTA updates download Debloater 3.9 to your Windows computer.
Make sure you have the Samsung USB drivers installed. If you don't already have them you can get them at Samsung's web site.
Install Debloater. Set your S6 to USB debugging mode. To enable this option go to Settings > System > About Device: Click on Build about 6 times. You will get a message that Developer mode is enabled. Go to Settings > System > Developer Options: Check USB debugging.
3. Connect phone to computer via usb. In Debloater click Read Device packages. Scroll down to the SyncmlDM.apk file. Check it. Click Apply. Reboot your phone and OTA should stop.
4. To enable free WiFi Tether download this App: https://sites.google.co
Use this configuration Samsung Galaxy S6:
Method 3 - HostApd
"HostApd Patch" <- UNCHECKED
"No Firmware Reload" <- UNCHECKED
※ After Rooting, Don't install "My Knox" or Knox-based apps.
This causes a Reboot Loop which can only be fixed by reflashing the entire stock ROM again.