Deal DetailsLast Edited by gla17624 December 19, 2015 at 08:49 PM
The $299 Star Wars Playstation 4 / PS4 Bundle is now live at target. Use your 15% registry coupon to get the price down to $255 + tax. Use your Target Redcard to save an additional 5% ($242.25 + tax total). Just bought this and confirmed it worked too.
Edit: the $299 price isn't showing for me until I add the Playstation into my cart.
15% off registry coupon instructions: https://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
1 . Go to target.com and log on to your account
2. Click on 'shop all categories' , 'gift, parties & holidays', then 'baby' under registries
3. Click 'create your own' baby registry, set expected arrival date for earliest date.
4. If you look in "offers" section of this particular registry, the page should say "Check back in 1 day to get your completion coupon for 15% off the remaining items on your registry."
5. Once you have the 15% off coupon, then add the PS4 Bundle to registry list (it worked best for me to search, find, and add the PS4 using the Target Registry app for smartphones).
6. Now you just need to add the PS4 to your cart from your registry (seems to work best from the target.com site and not any of the Target apps) and add the coupon code to your cart before checking out.
Edit: if anyone needs an existing registry to use to order a PS4 then feel free to use this link or code (you'll still need the one time use 15% off online discount for this to work)
Edit on 12/7:
To purchase in store only (if you don't have an ONLINE only 15% off code) you can print and show an in store MULTI-USE coupon good for today only that was updated in the wiki below effective 12/7.
The old in store purchase info has been removed from the original post.
Baby Registry Coupon.pdf
Also, here is the printout of the baby registry (it shows 0 of 1 purchased, but I just added 99 additional items so it should be good to go.:
Gift Registry _ Print View.pdf
*Updated with a bunch of Xbox bundles and other things. Items show up as 1 in inventory, but I've added 99, this is to make the registry look legit in case they ask you for it.
Link to the registry online: https://www-secure.target.c
1. Print out both the registry and the Baby Registry Coupon.
2. Have Target employee scan the PS4 bundle in store.
3. Present them with the Baby registry coupon.
4. Have them scan the top coupon, then the bottom one.
5. Keep the Registry Printout handy in case they ask questions.
6. Pay with your Target Redcard for additional 5% discount.
7. Enjoy the PS4 for under $250!
12/10 - Added 15% coupon from Baby Registry. Online code has not been used and is up for grabs but appears to not work anymore on PS4! Enjoy!