Deal DetailsLast Edited by andyk May 12, 2016 at 05:32 PM
- Continue to use your existing card until your new card arrives in the mail between mid-June and mid-July.
- Your Reward Points and card balances from your existing card will transfer automatically to your new card at the end of July.
Quote :Foreign Transaction fee: 1% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. Dollars [or in a Foreign Currency].
- Rewards can be automatically redeemed to your Fidelity account when your reward balance is at least $50.
Business Wire: http://www.businesswir
Quote :Under the new card program, U.S. Bank will issue the Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card and the Fidelity Investments 529 College Rewards® Visa Signature® Card, where cardmembers can earn unlimited 2% cash back with no annual fees, caps or categories when directing rewards into eligible Fidelity accounts.
Quote :I'm an existing cardmember—do I have to apply for a new card?
No, you don't have to apply for a new card. You will automatically transition to the new Fidelity® Visa Signature® card. For now, you can continue to use your current card as you normally would.
Citi Double Cash Card (MasterCard only?)
- 1% when you buy +1% as you pay
- "Fee for foreign purchases - 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase"
- For me, I manually request reward redemption (Direct Deposit to my Fidelity account) when my reward balance is at least $25.
- SD thread: https://slickdeals.net/f/7166402-citi-new-2-unlimited-cash-back-card?v=1
Capital One Quicksilver Visa
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back, one-time bonus of $100 once you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- "No foreign transaction fees"
Other Popular Credit Cards
Fidelity recently launched a new credit card program with Elan Financial Services (Elan) and Visa® as the program's exclusive network. We selected Elan for their experience in financial services, their innovation, and their commitment to customer service. With Visa, members enjoy the strength, recognition, and acceptance of the Visa brand.
What does this mean to you? For now, nothing is changing. You may continue to use your card as usual and enjoy all the associated benefits. Just like today, you can contact FIA Card Services using the number on the back of your card for any help with or questions on transactions, statements, rewards redemption, and payments.
Information will be sent to you in mid-2016 regarding your new Fidelity® Visa Signature® card issued by Elan.
For more information, please visit our FAQs.