Deal DetailsLast Edited by lacedup February 14, 2016 at 09:12 AM
1) buy this 8gb iPhone 5 for $149 fs no tax https://www.tanga.com/deals/fa579...gn=chan
2) take all the accessories, the charger and EarPods..keep the box it's mailed in (for later)
3) trade the iPhone here for a $200 Apple Store gift card. Yes they are legit and even featured on apples site. https://reuserecycle.ab
4) the site will give you a free shipping label, print this out and mail it off in the same box groupon sent to you
5) in about 3 days you'll get emailed your $200
So for $150, you get a lightning cable, a power box, EarPods, and a $200 Apple Store card ( $250 value)
You can do this multiple times, I did
Oh yea, you can walk into a Apple Store and get $200 on the spot, but u have to use it right then on an iPhone or iPad
Click the iPhone link under "Get a gift card online", and it'll go to the same place as OP's post.
This has the added benefit of better phone selection menu, with phone names (the one OP linked seems to not have names, and not show the entire phone for some people).
I clicked through and it also shows $200 gc, but didn't go all the way through with the offer.
Sounds like a major pain in the ass for it to work. Let's say you are able to buy 5 virgin iphones for $160/each (after tax). You then flip them around for $200 for a gift card (non-liquid). Profit of $40 each. You now have $200 * 5 = $1,000 in gift card value & you spent $800, so you're getting $200 off & some eh headphones and some wall adapters.
More importantly, one can normally get a new Macbook Air or Pro off $100–$250 or so. Is saving like $50–$100 for the amount of work to be done worth it?