Walmart.com also has Schwinn Phocus 1600 Road Bicycle (Men's) for $388.89. Shipping is free or select free in-store pickup.
No longer available:
Sears.com has Schwinn Phocus 1600 Road Bicycle (Men's or Women's) for $383.47 Now $402.64. Select free store pickup to save on shipping. Availability may vary by location.
Amazon.com has Schwinn Phocus 1600 Road Bicycle (Women's) for $388.89. Shipping is free.
Amazon has the Schwinn Phocus 1600 for $383. Available in "small size" (somewhere around 50cm-52cm, select the women's bike, it's the same bike but smaller) and "large size" (somewhere around 56cm, select the men's bike)--the 16-inch and 18-inch size measurements are wrong. This bike is as good if not better than the Scott Speedster that was on the frontpage recently. Also on Walmart for $388.
Stuff it has that the Scott Speedster didn't:
- Carbon Fork
- Lifetime Warranty
- Kickstand (you can remove it if you don't like it)
- Free Shipping
On par stuff/substitutions:
- Microshift levers/shifters instead of Claris (Microshifts are better imo)
- Shimano 2300/Claris drivetrain
- 16 speeds--the Amazon description is wrong, it's a 16-speed bike (proof: http://shop.schwinnbik
- Sealed Bearing bottom bracket instead of Shimano Octalink
- 42/52T Suntour Crank vs Shimano Claris 34/50T
- Dual pivot Promax brakes instead of Tektros dual pivots
- KMC instead of SRAM chain (KMC is better imo)
- etc (rest of the stuff doesn't matter/I'm too lazy to list/are very similar, so don't worry, etc)
- Weight: 23lb (take off the kickstand, replace the pedals with SPDs, and get a lighter seat, should be around 20lb afterwards)
- Name? Who the hell cares
P.S. You can have it assembled for $30. But don't do it. Please assemble it yourself. It's balls easy and I'm willing to answer any questions if you have any! Also, bicycle co-ops are excellent resources to learn how to care for and maintain your bicycle!
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.