is offering 25% Off
their 10.2" Google Pixel C Android Tablet
with prices starting from $374.25
when you follow the steps below. Shipping is free
. Thanks BanjoDisco
- Click here and enter your email address
- Wait for your unique 25% off code to arrive (took around 1 hour for mine)
- Once your email has arrived, you can either follow the link provided in the email, or click here to purchase the tablet
- Click "Buy From $499.00" in the upper right
- Sign into your account and select either the 32GB or 64GB model
- Enter your unique 25% off code (it may be automatically entered if clicking thru the link from your email)
- Total should be either $449.25 (64GB) or $374.25 (32GB) w/ free shipping
- NVIDIA Tegra X1 CPU
- 10.2" 2560x1800 Display
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB or 64GB Internal Storage
- 8MP Rear & 2MP Front Cameras
- WiFi + Bluetooth 4.1
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
You gave rep to BanjoDisco for this post.
BanjoDisco posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Head over to Android Central for their full review of the Pixel C. The pictured keyboard is not included. -johnny_miller
Edited March 9, 2016
at 01:46 PM
To celebrate the release of the Android N Developer Preview, Google is offering a "Developer Discount" on the device—
$150 off, making it $349
(OP edit: actually $374.25 after discount, Ars was wrong) for the 32GB tablet. Google wants to encourage more developers to buy the tablet, but it doesn't actually require any proof of your development chops—anyone can wander over to the special site to get the discount.
The device is only about three months old, and it sports an Nvidia Tegra X1 SoC, 3GB of RAM, and a 10.2-inch 2560×1800 LCD.
Story at Ars Technica: http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/20...st-tablet/
Get coupon code emailed here: https://pixel.google.com/developer-discount/