Disney World Tickets 5 days for price of 4
5 Days for the price of 4 -- Magic Your Way Base $349 Tax inc. (Disney is $362.10 + 6 1/2% tax)
Park Hopper is $413 ($435.59 + 6 1/2% tax)
I don't know whether the sale is ending soon or if it's something they do often. They also have Universal tickets 3 days for the price of 2.
I live in Tampa and have a three year old, so I do Disney often. Here are my best tips:
1. Download the Disney Park App. It has a lot of things on it to make the most of your trip, pick which rides you are going to use, etc.
2. Undercovertourist is awesome. Get your tickets there if you can't take advantage of getting FL Resident passes.
3. Do Disney Springs one day. It's a free Disney area (Used to be called Downtown Disney). They are remodeling it right now, so you might have some construction, but there's a lot to see and do there that is Disney related without the cost of admission.
4. Get familiar with the park you're visiting. Map out what you'll do and the order you'll do it. Nothing is worse than paying for a Disney park, have it be crowded, and have you spend 1/2 your day figuring out what is where.
5. For hotels, go to www.bookvip.com. Yes, you'll have to sit through a timeshare presentation at the hotel you stay at for 90 minutes, but you'll save a ton on the hotel itself. Sometimes they even run deals that will throw in a couple of Disney tickets with it and the resorts are generally pretty nice.
6. For food/other things to do besides parks, buy an Orlando discount coupon book online/ebay before you go. It will save you a bunch.
7. For souvenirs, don't buy them at the park - you can either go to Walmart near the parks (they have a lot of the same items in the parks for much less) or you can go to the Orlando Outlet Malls and go to a Disney outlet with similar results.
Hope this helps someone!
If you don't mind me adding a few more,
8. Best place to watch Epcot fireworks (IllumiNation) for free without crowds: https://www.google.com/maps/place...c6bca88
9. A great place to watch the Magic Kingdom parades without crowds: The west end of main street station platform (not the crowded 2nd fl viewing area). Last time, nobody was watching from there except for the station manager.