Note, your Gold status will be upgraded within 48 hours of purchase
Gold Status Perks Include:
- Monthly Double-Star Days
- Personalized Gold Card
- Star Reward Every 125 Stars
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Refer to forum thread for additional details. -slickdewmaster
This April, get automatic Gold Status after your first purchase with the new Starbucks Rewards™. *
*Must pay with Starbucks® App or registered Card. At participating stores. Offer valid: 4/12/16 - 5/2/16.
My Starbucks Rewards is Starbucks' rewards program; with Starbucks' recent changes, you recieve "stars" based on purchase amounts and recieve free food and drinks for each number of stars you earn.
[My first post here; please go easy on me!]
Automatic Gold Status can still be yours. Join the new Starbucks Rewards™ by May 12, make any purchase, and you're golden.*
*Must pay with Starbucks® App or registered Card. At participating stores. Offer valid: 4/12/16–5/12/16.
GOLD STATUS OFFER DETAILS
For new and current Green members:
- You'll receive Gold Status for one year.
- Your status will be updated within 48 hours of purchase.
- Any Stars you accumulated at Green level will reset to zero when you receive Gold Status.
- You'll need to collect 125 Stars to earn your first Star Reward.
- You'll receive an additional year of Gold Status.
- Your status will be updated after the promotion ends. Check your account history in the Starbucks® App to see your new extended date.
- Offer applies to members with Gold Status as of 4/11/16.
Starbucks Rewards membership level benefits:
GOLD LEVEL | 300+ STARS
Monthly Double-Star Days
Personalized Gold Card
Star Reward Every 125 Stars
[plus all Green level benefits]
GREEN LEVEL | 0-299 STARS
2 Stars per $1 Spent
Free Birthday Reward
Pay by Phone
Free In-Store Refills
Member Events & Offers
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.