Does anyone have an opinion if I should:
- Replace the whole system?
- Replace the Motherboard and CPU only?
- Other: ___________________
Dell Inspiron 660 (hyperlink has all specs listed)
- Processor Socket LGA1155 Socket
- Chipset Type Intel B75 Express
- CPU: intel Core i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz
- RAM: 2x4GB DDR3 SDRam 1600 MHz
- Brand new 500w Power Supply
- Brand new Sata HDD
- Brand new Video Card PCI-E 2.0 01G-P3-1313-KR
What I need to do on it:
- Run Windows 10 64
- Office 365 (heavy Excel)
- BASIC video editing.
- I do NOT game on it....
Can someone recommend either a good MOBO-CPU combo deal or something like it with a case included? I can reuse my other peripherals..Help a former tech-support guy who hasn't kept up with technology changes in 10 years, find a fix for his problem