Joined Nov 2007 L2: Beginner
Dollar General Thread
July 13, 2008 at 01:42 PM in Grocery (3)
Users like you have given feedback on this thread:
To give your opinion, vote using the thumbs above.
Thread DetailsLast Edited by EDMAN307 March 23, 2010 at 06:41 AM
Last Edited by gypsygenie October 28, 2011 at 09:06 AM
Dollar General is pleased to accept Manufacturer's Coupons and Dollar General Store Coupons at any of our more than 9,000 stores. These coupons come from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to, newspapers, magazines, print-at-home (internet), direct mail, product packaging, and in-store coupon boxes.
Our coupon requirements are as follows:
Dollar General will accept coupons, including Internet Coupons, provided they meet these requirements:
1. Coupons must be original (no photocopies)
2. Coupons must have a scan-able barcode
3. Coupons must have an expiration date
4. Coupons may be used only on products sold at Dollar General, and must match exactly to the item as it is packaged and sold at Dollar General.
5. Coupons must clearly say "Manufacturers Coupon" or "Dollar General Store Coupon"
Dollar General will NOT accept the following:
1. Manufacturer's coupons that do not scan, or Dollar General Store Coupons with an invalid promotional code
2. Expired Coupons
3. Coupons for products not sold at Dollar General
4. FREE Item coupon if printed from the Internet, unless a purchase is required (example: a "buy one, get one free" is acceptable).
5. Coupons from other retailers or coupons that may be used only at other retailers
In addition, unless the coupons state otherwise, you may use multiple coupons in one transaction. You may also use a Dollar General coupon along with a Manufacturer's coupon for the same item, as long as neither coupon states otherwise.[COLOR=#808080][/COLO
LINK TO DOLLAR GENERAL PRINTABLE COUPONS THAT MAY BE COMBINED WITH MANUFACTURER'S COUPONS (Except $5 off $25) http://www2.dollargene
Join the Conversation