I searched and didn't see this one posted, so I thought I would share.
$34.99 less $7 instant
Mfg Savings/Rebate. Free shipping. Tax for most obviously.
Not sure if sold in warehouse for this price. Have not looked in store. Found some pics of it having been sold in store (attached for perspective), but that doesn't guarantee they still are. Seems like probably they are. I ordered one online to be safe.
Product link [costco.com] Instant savings price valid from 5/5/16 through 5/29/16 While supplies last.
Amazon through Mfg seller price for comparison
: $48.61 [amazon.com]
Copied from Costco site:
This cooler still has ice after 2 days!
Both the main and front compartments feature SuperFoam® high performance insulation with Therma-Flect® radiant barrier for superior cooling and leak proof, easy clean linings with Microban®.
The cooler's exterior is constructed of durable, water and stain resistant Rhino-Tech™ and includes two drink holders on the lid.
The all terrain cart easily attaches/detaches from the cooler with our new adjustable, quick release strap. If you want to use the cooler without the cart, the Backsaver® adjustable shoulder strap centers load weight to reduce contact pressure and muscle stress. Both the cooler and the cart collapse for easy storage.
- SuperFoam® high performance insulation
- Therma-Flect® interior radiant barrier
- Ultra Safe® leak proof, easy clean lining with Microban antimicrobial protection
- adjustable Backsaver®shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Padded handles
- Foldable all terrain cart with expandable, extra wide base, heavy duty, all terrain wheels and retractable, telescopic hook 'n' go handle (cart holds up to 80 lbs./36.3 kg)