Deal DetailsLast Edited by MurphyAgain May 12, 2016 at 03:15 PM
Lotos Technology LTP5000D IGBT Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter 110/220VAC 1/2" Cut
The Lotos LTP5000D is designed and constructed to withstand extensive use in rugged industrial and construction environments. It is perfect for any home project too. This machine is capable to work in conjunction with a CNC machine. The Lotos LTP5000D is a 50A dual voltage (110/220VAC) Digital IGBT Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter (50A). Using this portable plasma cutter is cheaper than Oxyacetylene after just a few cuts. Less cleaning, less maintenance, less noxious gases, less fire hazard, simply less overall work and a better, cleaner cut. The torch trigger can be moved for a custom fit. It can be used in finger or thumb positions. Torch head is low profile for tight spaces. High Frequency DC Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. High Frequency Plasma cuts faster with less distortion in the work piece.
- 2016 UPGRADE: [New Torch]Better operation experience. [Core Circuit Board Upgraded] More stable output, increate 10% cut speed and make cutting edge much more clean.
- INPUT VOLTAGE: Automatic Dual Voltage Switch(110/220V 50/60Hz). PAPST Advanced German Cooling System.
- RATED OUTPUT: 10-50AMPs DC currents.
- CUT RANGE: Max Cut Thickness: 1/2" ;
- Max Severance Thickness: 3/4"
- MULTI-USE: Suitable for stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper aluminum, and other metal materials
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence as we offer 30-day money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied.
- 1 year limited warranty.
• Robust Infineon IGBT (By Siemens)
• PAPST cooling system from Germany
• Input Voltage: 110vac ~220vac (Auto detected, no switch is necessary)
• Input Power Frequency: 50 hz / 60 hz (Better performance under 60 hz)
• Insulation Grade: B
• Housing Protection Grade: IP21
• Size: 19'' L x 111'' W x 9'' H
• Weight: 21 lbs (29 lbs with box)
• Certification: CE, CCC, CSA, CES and ISO-9001 certification
• 50A plasma cutting capability
• Double function tested and performance tuned prior to packaging
• Power factor: 0.93
• Power efficiency: 85%
• Plasma Cutting Duty Cycle: 60% at 50 amps and 100% at 35 amps
• Rated Input Current: 27 amps
• 3" Per minute @ 1" Steel (Severance Cut) 7" Per minute @ 3/4" Thick Steel 17" Per minute @ 1/2" Thick Steel Air pressure required: 60~70 psi @ 3.6 cfm
Heavy Duty Industrial Lotos Pilot Arc Plasma cutting torch, Ground cable with clamp. Initial cutting consumable (tip, electrode, shield cup), Air filter and regulator with accessories and brackets, Air hose and clamps, User Manual.