Chase is offering $150 Cash Back w/ $500 Spent in First Three Months of Account Opening (normally $100) for new customers of their Chase Freedom Card. (more info) Thanks Thanks Fox137
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- After the intro period, a variable APR of 14.24-23.24%.
- Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- Enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants, select grocery stores, and wholesale clubs Cash Back rewards never expire as long as your account is open
- No Annual Fee
The offer is valid through the end of 2016. You can earn up to 5% cash back on $1,500 spent per quarter.
If you already have the Chase Freedom card, you can activate the offer here
Slickdeals may be compensated by Chase.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Please refer to the terms & conditions for more information.
- Please see forum thread for additional discussion and ideas. -qwikwit
I was going to buy tires this month even though I didn't need them just yet.. but looks like I can hold off a bit and look for a better deal!