Did this coupon
work for you?
work for you?
Quote from LEGOProBuilder :This model already exists in South Korea it's called the LG G Pad III (3) v525. I purchased this case http://www.ebay.com/itm/301985372936 and this tempered glass screen protector (for LG G PAD 3 8.0) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Premium-T...1852399759
LG G Pad III, Korea: http://www.lge.co.kr/lgekor/produ...reBtnsW
Our model is LG G Pad v521WG, but I doubt you'll find any listings with that model number since the product just released in the US two weeks ago.
Quote from LEGOProBuilder :There are three ways of reaching T-Mobile:
1 - Live Chat - support.t-mobile.com - Clear cache, cookies, change browser if you do not see it
2 - Customer Service - Dial 611
3 - Twitter - @TMobileHelp
(1a) Tell T-Mobile you see there is a 'FREESIM' offer advertised on the shop page. However this offer is not applying to the order. 'Why should I pay $20 for a SIM Card that is advertised for free?'
(1b) Tell T-Mobile your store waives SIM card charges.
(2) Request an account credit of $20 + applicable taxes - ~$22
(3) Once you receive the bill credit, wait up to 30 minutes for it to appear.
Quote from LEGOProBuilder :$240.00 Tablet Cost - MSRP
$20.00 Sim Starter Kit - MSPR
$20.54 Sales Tax - Varies by state
$00.00 Free Overnight Shipping
$20.00 Two Months of Service until rebate is received - Includes $10/Month Simple Choice Member Discount
- $20.00 SIM Refund - Follow Instructions in WIKI if you are charged
- $2 SIM Tax Refund - Varies by state
- $35.00 BeFRUG, TCB ($35) or rEbates ($26.75) Cashback
- $240.00 T-Mobile Promotional Rebate
- $25 T-Mobile Advantage Member Rebate (Optional)
$5.54 Net Cost
$20 MM with Advantage Rebate
Quote from LEGOProBuilder :How do you fix Java Null Pointer exception during checkout?
(1) Clear Cache
(2) Clear Cookies
(3) Disable Ad Block
(4) Try again, if you still get the error, press F5 and you should be presented with the identity questions.
(5) Try another browser
Quote from Stars09 :Cash Advance Transactions: Visit any Visa or MasterCard Member Bank - Just look for the branch displaying the Visa or MasterCard logo (depending on the logo on your card.)- and follow these steps:
1. Hand the bank teller your T-Mobile Value Card as well as a valid form of identification such as a driver's license or passport.
2. The bank teller will swipe your card.
3. Complete and sign the bank's request form.
4. The bank teller will hand you your cash, and the transaction will appear on your online account statement.
Members providing manual cash disbursements to cardholders are reminded that all valid prepaid cards, including your T-Mobile Value Card, are to be honored, and that a surcharge or other fee must not be added to the transaction amount.