Deal DetailsLast Edited by widgit June 18, 2016 at 02:16 PM
Switch to the mobile carrier and Cricket will give a $50 credit. Switching from T-Mobile? That's another $50 credit, and tack on another $35 if you bring your own (unlocked) phone to the plan.
Offer ends July 14, 2016
Credits usually take 45 days.
Simply visit https://www.cricketwire
- You can see current offers on the scrolling banner, or click on "View Special Offers".
- For example, "Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 for $0.99, if you switch" ends 7/14.
- Go to Shop > Plans & Features.
- Choose a plan, Add to Cart.
- Choose "Bring Your Own Phone" or "Shop Smartphones".
- If you choose "Bring Your Own Phone", Universal SIM Card Kit $9.99 will be added to your cart.
- Choose "Get a New Cricket Number" or "Transfer My Number".
- If you choose "Transfer My Number", enter your number, and the system will show if you qualify for additional bill credit.
Cricket kit: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/crick...Id=5153001
Everything is done online once you have both TMo & Cricket SIM kits
Activate TMo kit: http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.co...d-activate
- submit your AT&T info for number port (make sure its correct)
- select $3/month pay go prepaid plan
- you can close browser on the very last activation page where it asks you to add money if you don't want to use TMo service
AT&T service for that line should stop working within an hour if port when through (you entered correct AT&T port info) -- wait a few hrs after that before porting again to Cricket
Activate Cricket kit: https://www.cricketwire
- submit your TMo info for number port (phone number xxxyyyzzzz, account number 1xxxyyyzzzz, security PIN is what you picked during TMo activation)
- select monthly plan
- pay for 1st month service
- put SIM card into phone after you finish online
Grab a regular referral from someone before activating service for $25 referral credit (limit 1 per account) -- grab a Cricket rewards program referral from someone and sign up for that after you switch to Cricket (50k bonus pts = $25 refill, should be able to get it for each line)