Did this coupon
work for you?
work for you?
This tablet will works with T-Mobile's "Free Data For Life" plan and their paid data-plans.
The tablet will work with a FreedomPop Global 3-in-1 SIM card (see the wiki here).
There are 2 official updates available for this tablet:Update Steps:
1st update (major update from KitKat 4.4.4 to Lollipop 5.1.1)
Kernel version: android@Aquarius #1 Fri Oct 2 2015
Build number: ATT _188.8.131.52
2nd update (minor update):
Kernel version: android@Capricornus #1 Wed Feb 24 2016
Build number: ATT _184.108.40.206
You need to:
1. Have a T-Mobile tablet or an unlocked tablet that works on T-Mobile's network (and is on T-Mobile's FDFL approved list).
2. Have T-Mobile SIM card that works with tablets
3. Call T-Mobile , ask for the FDFL plan, and give them the T-Mobile SIM number and the tablet's and IMEI number.
4. Sign up for a "Connect Me" Account (it's free) at https://mim.t-mobile.com
* If the tablet still does not work, you can try purchasing the 1-day data-pass through the Connect Me account. FDFL should work after the pass expires.
* The FDFL plan is tied to the IMEI and SIM numbers you signed up with, the SIM on the FDFL plan will not work with multiple devices.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
stryper2000 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.