I saw this posted on the Xbox One subreddit a few hours ago and it worked for me. I thought I would share it for those who are interested.
A few days ago it was announced that if you bought two bags of specially marked chips at Walmart, you could use the two codes located on your bags to obtain a free copy of Joy Ride Turbo which is currently on Xbox 360 and backwards compatible on Xbox One.
A Reddit user has found a way to obtain a game code without needing to purchase two bags of specially marked chips. I tried this out about 15 minutes ago and it worked for me.
Here are the instructions to obtain your game code:
1) Go to http://www.besnackreadypromo.com/...8054iy.php
2) Enter 373315XXX (replace the three X's with random numbers) under Bag 1's code field.
3) Enter 12:18 for Timestamp #1
3) Enter 373315XXX (once again, replace the three X's with random numbers) under Bag 2's code field.
4) Enter 09:39 for Timestamp #2
5) Enter your email address, D.O.B. and zip code. You must also solve the captcha which consists of moving puzzle pieces to the correct location to complete the picture.
6) Click "Submit"
If you get an error code after clicking the "Submit" button, replace the last three numbers of each code with different numbers.
Almost immediately, you should receive an email at the email address you provided. Open the email and click on "Get Your Free Download"
You should then be taken to a website where you are presented with the 25 character game code. You can then choose to redeem it now or later.
Here is the reddit link for reference: