Note, a Twitter/Facebook and Amex Card are required if you do not have an Amex account.
- Click here and sync your Amex card to your Twitter account
- From your Twitter account, tweet #AmexNike to add the offer to your synced Amex Card
- Note, be sure that you receive an "@ reply" message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Spend a total of $75 or more at Nike.com before 9/5/16 and receive a $15 Statement Credit.
- A statement credit should be issued within 90 days after 9/5/16 after your qualifying purchase.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Offer limited to 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer chancels. Credit will appear within 90 days on your billing statement. Enrollment is limited - Discombobulated
- $5 Statement Credit w/ $25 Purchases or More
- Tweet #AmexBBB
- Valid 7/11-9/5/16
tweet #AmexBestBuy - Dead, max # of Card Members have already enrolled
To be eligible to receive the statement credit:
(i) you must have an American Express Card that is connected with Twitter (see sync.americanexpress.com/twitter for more details on how to connect your Card);
(ii) you must tweet using #AmexBestBuy;
(iii) you must receive a response message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your connected Card; AND
(iv) you must use your connected Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more transactions in-store at Best Buy or online at bestbuy.com by 9/5/2016.
You must receive a confirmation response from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your Card before you can redeem the offer. This confirmation response will begin with your @username and will appear in your Mentions tab on the @Notifications page. These terms will be available to you via a link in the confirmation message. If you do not receive a response message about this offer from @AmexOffers, please Contact Us or direct message us at @AskAmex. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 9/5/2016, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
#AmexBBB - Dead, max # of Card Members have already enrolled
$5 back on $25 at Bed Bath Beyond.
Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a total of $25 or more in-store at Bed Bath & Beyond or online at bedbathandbeyond.com by 9/5/2016. Tweet using #AmexBBB to add this offer to your connected American Express® Card. This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale - so once you've received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexOffers that the offer has been added, just shop with your connected Card to redeem!
#AmexNike - Dead, max # of Card Members have already enrolled
$15 back on $75
Other Popular Credit Cards
- Not all cards have the offer when you login to your amex account ..in fact some cards like Macy's Amex are eligible and can be added only through twitter (thy do not have an offers section like other Amex card accounts). So the "TWITTER NOT REQUIRED" is an incorrect statement for some such cards.
- It's almost always the case that Twitter is not required yet that's always stated in the title when moved to FP by SD. OP states so but many don't read the OP especially when the Title says something so definitively as TWITTER REQUIRED. Maybe SD gets referral this route ("If you take advantage of an offer on our site, Slickdeals may receive a commission.") because going through your own AmEx account definitely doesn't give any.
$50 off $250 for HP.com
For copy and paste:
#AmexBestBuy #AmexBBB #AmexNike #AmexBoxed #AmexBostonMkt
#AmexBestBuy, #AmexNike, and #AmexBBB have exceeded the number of claims allowed already.