Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited music, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
- This speaker features Speakerphone, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, and is fully waterproof at depths up to 3'. -johnny_miller
Originally $23, Final Price $11 FGYX33GA
- "AMAZING SOUNDING SPEAKER - PREMIUM QUALITY, BUILT TO LAST - Made in our own factory we control the quality to deliver an awesome sound with our renowned reliability. Beware of imitations, this is the original. Avoid copies and the frustrations of cheaper, poorer quality. We have achieved the CE, FCC and ROHS certifications
- STRONG AND HIGH-QUALITY AUDIO REPRODUCTION -Built-in 5W driver, its better than other speakers with 3W driver, it delivers the booming sound you'd expect from a boombox. Powerful speaker can fill any room with rich audio and clear and crisp music.
- INCREDIBLE BATTERY LIFE - Built-in SONY 2500mAh rechargeable battery, its better than other poor quality battery, it enables a breakthrough 16 hours of playtime and it only takes 3-4 hours for you full charge the speaker. Recharge from your laptop, desktop, or powered USB hub
- FULLY WATERPROOF, EVEN FULLY SUBMERSIBLE - The urlhasbeenblocked outdoor and shower speaker is so versatile around water it's not just water resistant it's capable of being fully immersed in water up to 3 feet in depth.
- VERSATILE CONNECTION + SPEAKERPHONE + NFC - We use the latest Bluetooth 4.1 Technology - Connect your devices via Bluetooth in less than 3 seconds... or use the urlhasbeenblocked as a speaker for that important phone call! You can easily control songs and adjust the volume at the speaker. Compatible up to 33ft of range so the music is there for you no matter whether you're at home, in the shower, on the road, or even kicking back at the beach or pool!"
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Welp, I put it in a bucket and it floated, so I put my hand on it and sunk it for one minute and it's broke, won't even turn on. I'm gona email the company and ask for another one cuz I really liked it, but won't go thru amz for a replacement as I feel it's kinda my fault.
Welp,thats $11 down the drain
Just received mine today as well, tested it by filling up my bathroom sink with water and submersing it while playing music. Died after about 4 minutes. Thought it could be battery drained, so put it for charging. After 10 minutes, the thing was extremely hot, and burning hot cloudy-water (my sink was clean) came running out. Returning to amazon.